• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weigh-Ins for the signs101 Losers (the good kind!)

205 this morning..

running my first mile at 8:02(ish) and staying at less then 9:00miles after that.

Trying to get below 200 by the end of this month!

signmeup

Way to go HOG! I started running a bit a couple of months back. Only treadmill though so not as good as real running but it's a start. (I have trouble with an achillies tendon.)

Replicator

I'm getting fatter by the day . . . I've put on 70LBs in a little over 5 years !

I can't seem to lose any weight now !

Way to go HOG! I started running a bit a couple of months back. Only treadmill though so not as good as real running but it's a start. (I have trouble with an achillies tendon.)

Treadmill running is still running! I wish i had one but $$$$. I was getting real bad shin spits from running on the hard ground.. Please my area that I run in is very hilly so that makes me hurt too!

I'm just trying to get ready for 2011 when I turn 30 so I can join the old man soccer league

signmeup

I run bare foot......easier on the heels. I'll be 50 in 2011. I guess I can get into old man soccer anytime.

well.. just did my best run

ran 2.04 mi on 2/14/2010 at 2:35 PM with a pace of 8'26"/mi

just murdered my fastest mile it was 8:10 for a while.. hit 7:26 today
and feel great!! on pace to get below 200 this month

SignManiac

I just weighed in this morning and down three lbs. since last time on scale. Started at 230lbs. and now 210lbs. So twenty pounds lost in 2-1/2 months with 20lbs more to go. Yesterday I walked seven miles in two hours and averaging 40 miles a month walking every other day. Can't expect results overnight. Be patient and you'll eventually get there.

ToddM.

Well I'm 29 years old and was close to the 300 lb. mark several years ago...Last summer, I was at 255 and decided to join a gym. Although I dropped weight over the next few months, I never really devoted myself to it.

So, I started out 2010 at 230 lbs. and really decided to concentrate on my health a few weeks ago. I have been walking between 4 and 5 miles on the treadmill most days, along with hitting the other machines at the gym...My eating habits have also improved a ton...A couple of days ago, I weighed in at 218 lbs, which is the least I've weighed in 15 years or so...My 30th birthday is in June (although I refuse to grow up) and my goal is to be well under 200 by then! That's exciting, because it wasn't long ago that I never expected to be under 200 again.

I'm glad I found this thread, good to know I'm not alone lol.

SignManiac

Sick as a dog with the flu for the past five days and lost another 5lbs without even trying. 205 on the scale this morning with 15 more to go!

1leonchen

when i go to the gym they refuse to give me a membership.
chest 30 waist 28 blood pressure 161 over 68
i still cant find a decent pair of jeans
instead they send me to the nearest restaurant.

the secret to staying slim is less calories in the night. eat healthy breakfast, mega lunch and light stuff for supper more juice.less starch.more veggies.
if u exercise the same routine every day your body will get use to it.and you wont lose any weight after a while. rotate exercise. best vitamin; vitamin s

signmeup

Good work you guys! I'm back down to 145.
I had to show a new recruit how TKD is fought the other day. He thought since he was 40 pounds heavier than me (and 20 years younger) and trained in "several" martial arts :)rolleyes:)that he could clobber me. Apparently I gave him several bruises through his protective chest pad and a new respect for little old people. The point....keep fit..... it's a heck of a lotta fun.