• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What gets you to the shop and back?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
mystysue... I hope that's not the little bonnet you wear to Church.... LOL Actually, that's called a parachute and that's a built in braking system because ever since the Germans went from 6 volt to 12 volt they couldn't get enough brake difference between the front and rear calipers, so they installed parachutes like the dragsters use. Very smart thing to do... those clever 'Krauts'.

mystysue

rof.. no.. its not a bonnet..lol..
rof.. They told me the wing that comes up helps to keep me from flying when i go to fast. lol

petepaz

jill is that oracal 651 on those nails
it looks pettey glossy

attachment.php

Doyle

Checkers, I thought that I would never see a pair of those god awful shoes again!!!! I had that same pair when I was like 8 years old because my mom made me wear them. That was in the 80's, where did you get them, I'd like to have a pair.

I drive a '97 Z71 but don't have a pic, so I could be lying, maybe its a '86 mercury lynx

Stevo

I may be putting bags and wheels on it this year.

Stevo

Attachments

• shoptruk2.JPG
    shoptruk2.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 151

Jillbeans

Petepaz....it's black 1-Shot! Don't I have cute little feet?
:)
Stevo, what is your truck doing in my yard?
Checkers, I still have my converse all-star hi-tops from when I was 15...all painty of course.
Love....Jill

Doyle

Are those back in style or something? I remember when they were like $12 a pair. I'm ordering the all black ones.

Replicator

I just traded in my pickup for something a little more open and roomy -

I've saved a fortune on gas too . . . !

Attachments

• flintstone.jpg
    flintstone.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 167

mladams7259

My truck, Ignore the 6 month old layer of dirt and brake dust. Way too busy.

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 152

Stevo

Got myself a new baby!!
2001 Silverado, short box, 4.8L. Just put on Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust and an Air Raid intake. WHAAAAAAAAAUUUUPPP!!! It's pretty quick and loud!! The neighbours just love me now.:Big Laugh
Stripped off all the moldings and deckles and have an all chrome grille on the way that will house HIDs and clears. Will lower it in the future with some bitchin' wheels and a roll pan.

Stevo

Attachments

• Mytruck3.jpg
    Mytruck3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 145

Pro Image

01 Dodge Ram 1500 w/3in lift 315 tires on stock 16in wheels..........

and for the wifie a 2000 Durango 2 wheel drive with a supercharged 360 motor...........heheheh