• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

www.desotowrapworld.com

Gypsy is def not serg... But a man of integrity, character, and Honor. Now Ji... Wait I mean AZ Color... Now thats another story all on itself with too many twists amd turns...

PatWhatley

Woohoo! Another Sergio discussion.

If Sergio really cares about stuff like that how come he doesn't grow a set and defend himself? Seems like every time something happens to bruise his ego he gets one of his little minions to post here defending him instead. That's really, really pathetic...either on his part or the minions, you can make your own decision.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Another worthless thread started for some unknown reason and ends with more people sparring and taking cheap shots at each other with still no end to the on-going saga of Serg and the wrap industry. :banghead:

This is really becoming a monthly event here. :thankyou: for the entertainment !!

I'm looking forward to next month's episode when Serg, AZ and Gypsy fall into the same well and become a torrid Ménage à trois fighting their way to the top stepping on each others backs and helping each other...... while still tearing each other down.

Will the drama never cease within these hollowed walls of "As the Stomach Churns on 101" ?? :popcorn:

:omg2:

Joe Diaz

Pretty sad. I doubt anyone is coming out on top on this one. The whole thing seems pretty childish and unprofessional. And because pretty big names seem to be involved, who is a guy like me supposed to look up to in the wrap industry.

I mean, I've got old school sign painter heroes, designer heroes, crazy router/3d sculpting heroes, but I can't say I have any wrap heroes. No one seems to stand out as a class act industry leader except maybe the folks over at K6 media. But they are Canadian so they don't count.:wink:

Someone here needs to man up, knock off all the petty bickering garbage and give us all something to strive for.

Sorry for the rant. It's typed with the best intentions.

Mason

Pretty sad. I doubt anyone is coming out on top on this one. The whole thing seems pretty childish and unprofessional. And because pretty big names seem to be involved, who is a guy like me supposed to look up to in the wrap industry.

I mean, I've got old school sign painter heroes, designer heroes, crazy router/3d sculpting heroes, but I can't say I have any wrap heroes. No one seems to stand out as a class act industry leader except maybe the folks over at K6 media. But they are Canadian so they don't count.:wink:

Someone here needs to man up, knock off all the petty bickering garbage and give us all something to strive for.

:goodpost:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

:rock-n-roll: You are so right...................

Letterbox Mike

:clapping:

Where are the boys from K6 anyway? They so rarely post on here anymore and I always look forward to seeing their work.

iSign

+6 great post Joe!

protransa is just as bad as gypsy in this whole drama of loving drama... leave it alone, nobody really gives a rats ass... post about something important.. so you amount to something more then the purveyor of cheap drama threads

Mason

+6 great post Joe!

protransa is just as bad as gypsy in this whole drama of loving drama... leave it alone, nobody really gives a rats ass... post about something important.. so you amount to something more then the purveyor of cheap drama threads
:thumb:

grafixemporium

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

speedmedia

Very true Joe. Although I never really looked up to Sergio as a leader in the wrap industry for me I can see where he is for many. I do however look up to folks like Pro Wraps and Arizona Color, K6 Media and many others out there. We need someone to take control of this industry and put it in solid footing instead of fighting and bitching constantly. We also don't need any more "Fellers" style vendors pushing all of this "turnkey for cheap wrap shop stuff" This industry as a whole has really gotten out of control in the worst way.

There is nothing I love more than when a customer calls with a really unique project whether it be a vehicle wrap, banner or a sign. I really have a pasiion for this and feel like it shows in the products we provide to our customers. The problem is I am getting burnt out on the direction the industry is heading, it is sickening. Let's get back to putting out quality work and charging prices we can profit at and get rid of some of this fly by night crap that is soaking our industry...

Who wants to be our fearless leader????

Thanks,
Kurt