• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You know what I HATE....

CES020

When you are in public and you take a bite from a sandwich and the bread gets stuck on the roof of your mouth and you can't get it unstuck with your tongue.

I HATE that!

GypsyGraphics

i hate when it happens to someone else just as i'm taking a drink!
hilarity ensues

naaaaa... i don't really hate it at all.... it's always funny!

CES020

Better that than the super hard crunchy bread that cuts the roof of your mouth!!

I hate that too! You get the flap of skin that hangs down and you can feel it with your tongue, but you can't seem to grab it with your fingers and pull it loose.

I HATE that too!

Marlene

sandwich hate...I hate it when you make it thru the bread, lettuce, cheese and then can't bite thru the meat so when you pull away, a big slab on meat comes flying out and smacks you in the chin.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Evidently, you don't have enough spit in your mouth and you have to wash your food down instead of a process of mastication and doing it normally.

Here.... add some of this to your mouth....... :bushmill:

CES020

Is it not enough spit or too much spit that makes it stick like glue.

The adhesion seems to be stronger than Avery's :)

MikePro

my last "lunch malfunction" came from taking a bite of a mozzarella stick, chewing, and swallowing... just to start gagging, in public, because the cheese that I had swallowed was still connected to the cheese i was chewing.