• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You're feedback about it...

Guimb0

If you want, can you send me your feed back for this a 20'x3' banner design.
Thank's to everyone!
'' I know the Background image is not te same.''

Demo_01
attachment.php

Demo_02 = Opacity (-)
attachment.php

Attachments

• VRTEMIS_3x20_demo_01.jpg
    VRTEMIS_3x20_demo_01.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 121
  • VRTEMIS_3x20_demo_02_01.jpg
    VRTEMIS_3x20_demo_02_01.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 112

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The background, while certainly annoying, isn't the main concern. It's the rather amateur layout and equally dubious typography.

Try again. This time try to somehow tie everything together as well as better typography than that usually seen in a high school newsletter.

player

Why does the phone number need to be a bite out of the background?

Can you not draw a box around it to show the edges?

Why do you feel the need to make the letters too large for the sign?

Why do you have the 1/2 moon at both ends?

Are the logos on the right side balanced? Well laid out?

Jillbeans

I don't mind the white circles on each end, but the white part around the phone number is distracting.
The background is busy and not as important as the lettering.
I think I'd make it plain with just a gradient.
I would check your spacing, especially the CO in .com, also do not squish the phone number but make it the same font and in the same line as your subcopy.
Love....Jill

player

I find the black drop shadows come out looking way more black and pronounced than they do on screen.

neato

First of all, the layout is good. It does the job, good copy priority, etc.

I agree with Jills last comment. The .com doesn't need to be so large. I would make that smaller, maybe if the font used has an extended version, try that. That will allow you to move the .com up a little and increase the space around the phone number. It just looks a little tight in the white space.

Guimb0

Thank's everyone to your tips.
If I check, generally de layout is ok for some of you but font type and phone number don't make unanimity for sure.
I will try a new font and add this one to phone number too.
The reason of phone number was in white space is because it will change for a new 1800 number soon but customer what is banner ASAP.
What font did you think I can apply on it ?
Thank's

Marlene

none of that makes me want to go camping. If you are going to use an image in the background, one of the woods or a lake with a happy family having fun near one of the trailers would be more suggestive.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your biggest problem here is more about where is this banner going to be hung ??

If it's going where cars are passing at any speed, they won't have a chance to read much of anything regardless of how good or how bad your layout is.

That's a very narrow little billboard and til someone reads left to right, they'll never see the logos, the phone or much of anything else, as the flow is all messed up and isn't very fluid.

Guimb0

This banner will be at near a street and a highway.
The customer will put that on a RV to be is ads on the road.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Your biggest problem here is more about where is this banner going to be hung ??

If it's going where cars are passing at any speed, they won't have a chance to read much of anything regardless of how good or how bad your layout is.

That's a very narrow little billboard and til someone reads left to right, they'll never see the logos, the phone or much of anything else, as the flow is all messed up and isn't very fluid.

DING DING DING! We have a winner! Bad layout or not, I imagine the final sign on the side of the road and yes, no one will be able to read anything.

Billct2

I thought it was a tradeshow banner. For the side of the road you need simple. Here's an example. I left the ends because I assume they're getting comp money for them.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 72