• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A sign related food subject......................................................................................

jochwat

Graphics Department
It's Arbys.. you got to tame your expectations.
I will when they stop raising them. In the meantime, I'll send them this.

RBz-01.jpg

Stacey K

I like making signs
If any of you fancy chefs have a good recipe to make venison roasts, we would be interested! The venison thing is new to me and in the past he did all ground. We kept all the roasts from last nights doe but neither of us know a good way to cook them. Never thought this site might be a good resource for recipes [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjssigns

If any of you fancy chefs have a good recipe to make venison roasts, we would be interested! The venison thing is new to me and in the past he did all ground. We kept all the roasts from last nights doe but neither of us know a good way to cook them. Never thought this site might be a good resource for recipes [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speedy beef is lean and tends to be dry. Can't go wrong with throwing it in the crock pot with some cream of mushroom soup.
If the ground is gamey make sloppy joes with Coca-Cola and ketchup as the base. No one will ever know...

DL Signs

Never go against the family
I just bought a house in a little town, under 4,000 people. Don't have gas lines run to my stove yet so we hit a little restaurant down the street tonight instead of ordering crap again. Was somewhat shocked, 14oz steak, tender, perfect medium rare, gorgonzola, mushrooms, onions, and home fries. I usually don't leave restaurants full, but tonight was an exception. I think I'm gonna like it here.

Attachments

• 314467539_8204167672958792_453144065332911044_n.jpg
    314467539_8204167672958792_453144065332911044_n.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 82

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just bought a house in a little town, under 4,000 people. Don't have gas lines run to my stove yet so we hit a little restaurant down the street tonight instead of ordering crap again. Was somewhat shocked, 14oz steak, tender, perfect medium rare, gorgonzola, mushrooms, onions, and home fries. I usually don't leave restaurants full, but tonight was an exception. I think I'm gonna like it here.

What's with all the blueberries in it ?? ))))))))) mmmmm.........

DL Signs

Never go against the family
What's with all the blueberries in it ?? ))))))))) mmmmm.........
Baby Bella Mushrooms... Tasty little devils too, like itty bitty portobello's, the fork is my wife stealing em'. The white stuff is Gorgonzola Cheese, something I do at home, wasn't expecting such a small town restaurant to offer it.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Baby Bella Mushrooms... Tasty little devils too, like itty bitty portobello's, the fork is my wife stealing em'. The white stuff is Gorgonzola Cheese, something I do at home, wasn't expecting such a small town restaurant to offer it.
That's funny, I noticed these at the store yesterday. They looked so odd they caught my attention. I couldn't see the stems right away, and they were a cluster of tiny little balls. Now I have to try them

jochwat

Graphics Department
I don't require (or like) all the extra onions and mushrooms and such, but that looks like one tasty steak. The gorgonzola can stay.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Skip the mushrooms and put some meat on the frickin' plate. Gotta sink my teeth into something.

jochwat

Graphics Department
Now, don't get mad, but everytime I read your avatar, I think of old high school days when practicing for football and getting jockitch...........
I can't get mad, as I've heard much worse mangling of my name in the past 50+ years.