• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone on Facebook? Are social networks really this addictive?

RebeckaR

I love Twitter. I follow some of my family members all day, and drop a 'tweet' or two myself a few times a day. It's pretty entertaining and doesn't take up much of my time.

Anyone else here have a blog associated with their website, or facebook page?

TheSnowman

I'm flipping between Facebook & Signs101 all day. I never got into the MySpace thing, seemed a little too open to the public. You can't really have any weirdo's getting a hold of you w/o your permission on Facebook. It's a great way to stay in better contact w/ friends and family, and it's not just for teenage punks anymore.

Rodi

Number of dirtbags found me out there, sure was good to catch up with them! I was dirtbag Number 1!

Actually its pretty darn nice to see people remember you from your long long ago past…

Joe Diaz

LOL, i'm never on my face book, but people keep adding me anyway.
I do use it to find contact info for old friends, or to occasionally kick myself for not noticing a girl in high school who grew up to be an uber hottie.

animenick65

I love twitter and send out tweets often. The great thing about it is its quick and simple. You get quick updates on whats happening in you family and friends lives (or people you don't even know). Fun and simple.