• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Back in the Saddle

EScottH

Heyas, all!

I'm getting back into 'the biz' after a 8-year break.

I'm a 22-year veteran Paramedic with a local Fire Department. My partner and I started a small shop in 2001 printing shirts for Fire Departments and doing one-off fire-related vinyl graphics.

After Hurricane Charley dropped an airplane on our building in 2004, we shut down and our equipment has been sitting in storage. I was approached by a few of our re-sellers and I've decided to see if I can fill in the niche between all the larger shops in town.

Just wanted to stop in here, say "Hi" and find out if it is OK for me to pick your minds every once in a while!

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Reynolds

Hey there. Im in the same boat, been out for 5 years and saving/buying equipment to re-open later this year or Jan 1st.

Welcome. Scott

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Welcome from California, Scott and I am sure you'll be able to do some mind picking for sure theres a ton of information on this forum and people here like to share and distribute knowledge =)

jfiscus

Rap Master
Welcome, our primary business is Firetrucks & Ambulances. Let me know if you have any questions after being out of the business for a while!