• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contest/Design Off Idea

weaselboogie

How about the winner of this one sets up the guidelines and runs the next one? That way we won't have 5 people trying to setup and throwing out rules for the next one?

iSign

How about the winner of this one sets up the guidelines and runs the next one? That way we won't have 5 people trying to setup and throwing out rules for the next one?

If we do another after this, I'm putting my name in now. Maybe who ever wins this one can set the terms of the next, or what ever.

I have an idea.. maybe the winner from this one.. ahh, never mind :wink:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
just sent mine in....D&T...you're not the only one....major car issues this weekend....and i totally blanked last night when i sat down to work on it.....

cptcorn

adad
I'm gonna miss out on this one :( Had some unexpected emergency bs come up this weekend... I'm behind... good luck to all!

D&Tgraphics

I think I went in the wrong direction with mine. I purposely made it look bad. Stretched fonts, red & black, no real flow. I hope it still qualifies.