• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got Rapid Remover?

Sticky Signs

Ok, so this isn't really sign related but I thought I'd share. A few months ago, I had some oil stains on my garage floor. I sprayed a little rapid remover and it cleaned up real nice.
Today, I was attempting to scrub some left over grease built up on my stainless steel BBQ. Dish soap wasn't cutting it so I decided to try a little rapid remover. Man, my BBQ hasn't been this shiny since I bought it. It cleaned that stubborn grease off with very little effort.
Oh, did I mention you can also use it to remove adhesive residue? :rock-n-roll:

Jack Knight1979

Rapid prep took off a horrible, thick bead of pitch of my wife's car. I tried about five other products including pitch remover with zero luck. Then on a whim, tried rapid prep. Worked like a charm.

Techman

its also a very good bug killer.

And, even better, IT is about the best anti aircraft defense I ever had. Shooting down wasps and hornets in midflight is instant.

ICeMAnAbk

Man, my BBQ hasn't been this shiny since I bought it. It cleaned that stubborn grease off with very little effort.

And, even better, IT is about the best anti aircraft defense I ever had. Shooting down wasps and hornets in midflight is instant.

Hm, reading the wasp comment makes me think twice about getting it to clean the grill now :p

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Attachments

• honeypot-umf.gif
    honeypot-umf.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 145

Jillbeans

I'd clean the grill with Dawn dish soap after using the RR just to be safe.
(and I just saw a news report on TV about a kid who got a wire grill brush bristle stuck in his throat which was stuck to a hamburger so be careful)
I use RR for removing old adhesive gunk but it's also great in a pinch when I have sign paint on my hands, it takes it right off.
It is also great for removing gold that sticks where I didn't want it to when I'm gilding.
Love.....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just use the power washer on the grill and it comes out squeaky clean.

The only ointment used on our grill is some peanut oil to grease it down, initially. Eating built up carcinogens is just great.

gabagoo

I just use the power washer on the grill and it comes out squeaky clean.

The only ointment used on our grill is some peanut oil to grease it down, initially. Eating built up carcinogens is just great.

grape seed oil is more recommended for that due to the higher burn temp...just say'n

slappy

just ordered rapid remover yesterday cause i was getting low... $55 for the gallon! What are you guys getting it for since we are on the subject?