• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here's another preliminary concept

jc1cell

Hello guys,

Here's another concept for a different client. What do you think? Does it portray the subject matter? Colors?

Cheers,
jc

Attachments

• Concept Layout.jpg
    Concept Layout.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 74

Fitch

Add mud to the bottom of the van behind the wheels... and have the nozzle cleaning it...lol

Design works for me at first glance.

Would still make the door logo larger.

Last edited:

Jillbeans

At a real quick glance all I see is what looks like an orange picket fence.
Their name is too small or too hard to notice.
And why two "logos"?
Why does the small one on the door have mainly blue tones yet the pic on the van have orange tones with an entirely different logo?
I like the idea of the hose spraying the mud from the bottom of the van.
The message is really lost on this one to me, mainly due to the predominance of the picket fence looking thing.
Love.....Jill

SignManiac

The scale of the pressure washer guy and fence both seem too large to me. At actual size the man would appear to be a giant among men. And as mentioned before, the scale of the name seems smaller than it should be.

Marlene

I think you need to show more cleaning like part of a dirty fence and then how clean it is after the spray wash. the colors, themselves, are nice but not so much for a business like this. you work with some nice fresh color combos in a lot of your work, maybe go more towards the fresh colors.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Agree with the general consensus so far. Also, why would you want to put someone's butt so big on a rolling billboard ?? That will create so much embarrassment. Consider a picture of what you're selling more than some easy to find pictures. Delve a little deeper.

laserman70

I have to agree, find a better background image. A guys crotch is probably not the best thing to be shown unless you selling crotches.
The fence is way to big and not enough of the work that they do is being shown. There are loads of images showing half cleaned and half not cleaned out there. Get something that shows the difference the company makes.
Such as half the fence clean and half dirty, driveway, building or whatever they specialize in.
I like the black and the direction, just need a different image and make the logo on the image stand out more. Create the contrast with an outline in black, so it ties it together more.
Just my .02

signmeup

The colours look like they clash with the door logo. How about just blowing up their logo on the side?

Attachments

• ESpressure.jpg
    ESpressure.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 83

jc1cell

Ok, here's something I worked on before seeing some of the recent comments regarding the image and needing a better one. I still kept the image large against what signMANIAC (lol).

While I don't agree with the crotch comments, I certainly can understand it. My original thought was going with a half clean, half dirty look originally but was sidetracked with these images. I will look deeper.

The orange color struck with me and that''s why I used it orginally but have modified it to fit the logo colors by using the blue overall.

Feel free to provide reviews while I work on one with a different image.

I appreciate ALL the feedback you always bring to the table (after I cry in a corner..lol).

Cheers,
jc

Attachments

• Concept Layout_rev.jpg
    Concept Layout_rev.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 55

HulkSmash

if you're more than 15 feet away you wont be able to make out what it is.
If you 5 feet away you'll be too close to see what it is.
Overall it's not a good eye catcher

Marlene

My original thought was going with a half clean, half dirty look

good to go with that as people want to see what's in it for them. showing a really dirty wall that has been cleaned by this company is a good strong image and a good reason to give these guys a call. the colors look a lot better with the blue.

Jillbeans

I like that other concept a lot better.
Nicer colors, read better, etc.
I don't mind looking at guy's crotches at all so that was never an issue.
Perhaps add a fan of transparency going out from the sprayer.
A fan that looks like the shape in the logo.

signmeup

I you have to have a photo.....

Attachments

• ESpressure2.jpg
    ESpressure2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

phototec

Show a good one!

I have to agree, find a better background image. A guys crotch is probably not the best thing to be shown unless you selling crotches.

If you are dead set on showing a crotch, then show a good one!

:omg:

Attachments

• Concept%20Layout_rev A copy.jpg
    Concept%20Layout_rev A copy.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 61

jc1cell

Oy vey.....and I'm not even jewish. You guys kill me. :ROFLMAO:

Here's a completey different direction trying to incorporate some of what was stated earlier (not the hot yet slutty chicks) and showing some actual work being done.

jc

Attachments

• Concept Layout 2.jpg
    Concept Layout 2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 45