• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How did you come to find Signs-101

How Did you find Signs-101

• Total voters

geb

Eli posted on signweb. Thank the sign gods for 101, and Fred for making it what it is today.

George

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
4edgetalk.com along with many others here. Fred or someone had mentioned he would be taking over this relatively new site.

Pro Image

On the INTERNET of course...........lol.............

Was a member of Signweb got tired of someone crap over their I hear about Signs 101 over there and have since found my place in the sign world forums...............

THANKS FRED!!!!!!!!!

steriltech

All this sign stuff was new to me,and I wanted to get into it so I typed sign 101. Who would of new there was a sign 101? but its not for beginners....LOL but its great and so are the people here!

cdiesel

I heard about it from my bro.. don't know how he found it. I see S101 all the time when searching for other sign stuff.. Do a search on vehicle wraps, and a thread from here will pop up from time to time.

I just hope our customers don't find this place!

iSign

Fred was a prolific poster at 4edgetalk.com. When he first mentioned taking over this site, I thought I had enough forum activity between 4edgetalk and Letterville... but I finally checked it out. It's the best!

Jillbeans

I think there was a link on Letterville.
It was so long ago that I don't recall.
I was inactive for a lonnnng time, then one day I remembered Signs 101, and here I am again.
It's a really good forum and I enjoy the badinage and fast advice.
Love....Jill

ERNMAN70

Google

I did a google search for sign making forums. :signs101: had alot of great advice in the threads that I had read before joining. I hope to start a buisness on the side.

I did a google search and now my wife thinks I have a problem that a 12 step program will need to fix. Thanks for all the valuable contributions! Great job Fred!

grafxxx

looking for a forum on car graphics and came across the site like a year ago and i thought i signed up but didn't then i could remember what site it was. then i finally found it thank goodness.. wheew... And i hear yeah about sign web they ripp everyone over there that asks any question i felt sorry for all the newbie looking for help... but this forum is great good peeps here
~mike