• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

iGenius: How Steve Jobs Changed the World

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Good then I didn't miss much. I was watching Walking Dead instead. Now that was good!

I thought the Mythbusters show after it was more interesting, they built this massive Newtons Cradle... stayed up till 3....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm upset......

GG made fun of the Amish and that's all that lives around here and they didn't do anything wrong for you to make fun of them in that tone. :noway:

SignManiac

The Amish have a serious addiction to Shoo Fly Pie. It makes them do irresponsible crazy things like buggy drag racing. I saw it first hand!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you like 'wet' or 'dry' bottom ??

That's what makes the Amish ornery. That and :beer:beer:beer

ProWraps

heres the cliff notes:

Guy gets adopted. Goes to India. Does drugs. Comes back.

Guy makes company.

Guy loses company.

Guy treats people like ****.

Guy goes back to company.

Guy copies other peoples ideas, to make them better.

Dorks argue about those products on the internets.

Guy dies.

Dorks cry.

Mythbuster dudes read cue cards.

/end

John L

Dry bottom here. With so much crumbly stuff on top you can use it to catch the oil drips from your Harley.

GypsyGraphics

I'm upset......

GG made fun of the Amish and that's all that lives around here and they didn't do anything wrong for you to make fun of them in that tone. :noway:

heyyyyy... i didn't make fun of the Amish... i'm waiting for an invitation to come visit them.
i wanna play with their cool tools, spend the day building stuff and find out what they do for fun after dark.

they're the polar opposite of that hypocrite Mike What's-his-name.

GypsyGraphics

who needs the amish... I can show you that! :rock-n-roll:

well Doug, i've seen videos of your cool tools on your website and Youtube... did i miss the after hours videos?

please post a link in the After Hours Forum
after wasting an hour on the Steve Jobs highlight reel last night... i need something better to watch tonight.

:popcorn:

iSign

well Doug, i've seen videos of your cool tools on your website and Youtube... did i miss the after hours videos?

please post a link in the After Hours Forum
after wasting an hour on the Steve Jobs highlight reel last night... i need something better to watch tonight.

:popcorn:

I'm afraid my amish "fun-at-night" training videos would have to be shot in true amish style... no lights! :birthday:

...hate to waste bandwidth on that though ... guess it would be one of those "ya had to be there" flicks :covereyes:

iSign

sorry gg... my "fun after dark" rockumentary would be produced in style more akin to a braille format

signage

Doug if Fred's censorship also applies to braille that would be one short story! * would say it all:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: