• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jesse Hill - J Hill Designs- needs your thoughts and prayers

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Our thoughts are with him and his family. He has always been great resource here and just seems like a really great guy in general.

Billct2

It's amazing how you get to know someone through this place without ever having met, and Jesse has always struck me as one of the good ones. Prayers from here for his recovery.

J Hill Designs

Thank you all

Hey guys my name is Mike, I am new here at first impressions signs and kinda helping everything along while Jesse is out. From all of us over here we just want to say thank you so much for all of the support. We appreciate it immensely, Jesse is a great guy and we are all hoping for a nice speedy recovery. It is a shame that things like this need to happen to such great people. Jesse is a strong guy and hopefully will be back here chatting with you guys in the future. I just wanted to say thanks again for all of everybodys support, what a great community.

Thank you,
Mike

FatCat

Tragic news, really sad how bad things can be in this world.
My sincere wishes for a speedy recovery...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Sad state of affairs - hope he recovers and gets back on his feet quickly.

wayne k
guam usa

Baz

It's crazy how quickly things can change due to unfortunate events .....

Thoughts and wishes sent your way. Get well soon Jesse! :thumb:

Tim Aucoin

Just reading about this today... what an awful thing to happen. Praying for a full, speedy recovery for Jesse. It's heart-warming to see this family come together like this in someone's time of need.