• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mags i just did

signwizz

wasnt a big fan of the grass background but the end result is the customer liked it
shane

Attachments

• 817.jpg
    817.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 819.jpg
    819.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 102

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Grass is ok but you need more contrast with your lettering.
Commercial mower too unless it's for a kid using his dads Murray.

Jillbeans

White lettering on the name and number would have made this much more effective.
Also not running everything so close to the edges.
But hey at least you have cute feet.
Love....Jill

"Deposit Please"

Baby blue would've been a better color for the text, that would allow "Lawn Services" to be more legible. Needed a border, maybe around the phone #, Lawn Mower doesn't look grounded, looks like it was slapped on there. Doesn't matter i guess, customer likes it ! Just keep sharpening your design skills

SignManiac

I wish I could get away with letting my clients design all of my signs. That would take a lot of the work away from my job and make my life easier. The grass came out good.

chuckh

Did you print directly to the magnetic sheeting or did you print pressure sensitive vinyl and then apply? Any laminate?

signwizz

printed on oracal and laminated the customer didnt design it!! he had shirts made with the same lettering and wanted the sign to match thanx for the comments
shane

Craig Sjoquist

Well well great looking grass a small mower blue on green customer request
hey you pulled it off ....... looks nice
sure contrast could be better with a white outline but hey customer is right they pay the bills .

At what point can we really say sorry customer this request does not meet our standards.