• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mallard Duck

piccadillysigns

Hi Everyone, Here is a sign we just completed, 18lb HDU 36" x 24"
We will be installing next weekend, will upload some more pictures of the sign after installation with the correct spelling of Family.

Attachments

• IMG_4988.jpg
    IMG_4988.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4991.jpg
    IMG_4991.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5012.jpg
    IMG_5012.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5011.jpg
    IMG_5011.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5003.jpg
    IMG_5003.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Looks great.

I think that's the Canadian way of spelling it. They're still using the Queen's English.

piccadillysigns

Ooppps

Yes lol it is, Just Taped for now will be final gluing up of the letters Tonight.
That would have been a big ooopsie eeak This is a gift and the client really wanted to see pictures today, better not send this to the client.
Working to many hours, better go fix it.

Thanks Guys

Gino

Premium Subscriber
lol, I am originally from London, England just camping out in Canada, so my English should be little better.

You probably speak it wonderfully..... it's your spelling that stinks........... :ROFLMAO:

Only Joking, some of the other northern neighbors got mad at me earlier for a fun remark......:covereyes:

RGBII

Yes lol it is, Just Taped for now will be final gluing up of the letters Tonight.
That would have been a big ooopsie eeak This is a gift and the client really wanted to see pictures today, better not send this to the client.
Working to many hours, better go fix it.

Thanks Guys
Gorgeous piece of work, in any event. Well done!
RGBII

Last edited:

rjssigns

Very nice.:thumb: Of course seeing work like that makes me wonder why I bother getting out of bed. So much talent!