• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

report joe 4/23

Deaton Design

Keep it up guys. IF we all keep Joe in our thoughts and prayers, he will be back here hitting that smiley key....Good news!

Mainframe

Let's go Joe!(((((((((((((Let's go Joe!(((((((((((((Let's go Joe!(((((((((((((Let's go Joe!(((((((((((((Let's go Joe!(((((((((((((Let's go Joe!(((((((((((((

round man

got a tear or two of joy here,...even in my blind eye,...TYJ,...go ahead Curtis make my day,...Hang in there Joe,ole buddy,....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is great news.

Three cheers all around !!

Thoughts and prayers are still going out to ya OP....... and your family.

iSign

If I had a blind eye like Tim, that one would have a tear in it too!

I haven't prayed much in the last few decades, but damn if you weren't sitting right at the freaking edge brother... Just asking for a little help making your choice...

...so thanks for your part in showing me your strength, and if I may say so, in perceiving the power of prayer as well!! Happy Easter Old Paint!!

GypsyGraphics

what a beautiful gift... the first words out of his mouth...
for OP to be able to say and Hennie to hear... I LOVE YOU!

maybe as much the power of love as the power of prayer

hightop

AWESOME!!! This is fantastic news! C'mon! I REALLY want a chance to meet you, even if it just online!

Prayers for you and your family!!!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Great news for a Monday morning.
Here's to hoping he will be back on-line in no time.

wayne k
guam usa

Last edited: