• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signfonts.com

yellowmack

Has anyone purchased the fonts from this site?
Do you like them?
or does anyone have a font place they like?

I think they are pretty neat looking and might go ahead and buy them....not a bad price for the 33 bundle ethier....

just checking....

Melissa

SignosaurusRex

Excellent investment! ...and addition...to a library of traditional, proven, tried and true standard fonts. May I suggest that you search through a recent thread here on "Top Ten Fonts", the choices of members. I think that you will find a wealth of excellent choices, most all of which I think will make a great, full bodied library for anyone in this field, whether a beginner or master.Study hard, the fonts used on signs and advertisements everywhere around you. This will be helpful in your choices of fonts to add to your library. Be careful not to overuse specialty and display fonts. A well rounded mix of sexy as well as standard fonts are a must to have.

Last edited:

Dave Drane

You will wonder how you did without them, but you must remember to work them properly to get the best results. Using the extra swash characters can really make a word come alive. Watch the kerning and slanting and you will be amazed how good your stuff will look.

mladams7259

EXCELLENT STUFF!!! I have all of them and use them almost daily.

also check out signdna.com and letterheadfonts.com

Jillbeans

The Signfonts guy, Steve C., is a merchant member here and also a good man.
His fonts, used properly, can bring your designs to life.
Love....Jill

Shovelhead

and your favorite A&S font is????????

The Signfonts guy, Steve C., is a merchant member here and also a good man.
His fonts, used properly, can bring your designs to life.
Love....Jill

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3CGraphics

I purchased the collection with the newest font from Steve C - clients immediately started commenting on how good the layouts looked, they do make a difference and well worth it IMO

ChiknNutz

I've been using these fonts for quite a while now, I think as soon as they were released and have gotten the new ones as they came along too. To me, they are the ones I try to use first.

njsigns

I use these fonts at least once a week, they are great! I still need to get Valentino and Sarsaparilla though...

Gene

300mphGraphics

Be careful if you do purchase those fonts. They've caused me to go back and re-design a lot of projects because they look so damn good. Works of art they are.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
They're great if that's your style.

They're a bit too much cartoon to suit me although there's two I'll be collecting, Jill's favorite script and something called 'Marquee' for those odd times when I feel the need for a really casual sans alphabet. Perhaps a couple of others, who knows.

The most of them remind me of styles I used to affect when I was in a hurry way back in the time tunnel when I used to do weekly grocery store banners and shelf talkers with tempera and an actual brush. With the advent of digital I find that doing it correctly takes no more time and effort than quick and dirty.

SAS

Well worth the money, I use them all the time. Steve needs to come out with some more. :)