• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs101 <makes me feel good>

miltecnico

:Canada 2:Dad is from Cape Breton and :wavingflag: I was born here in beautiful Sarasota, FL and I am here to do a little :toasting: as well as :Sleeping: but in the meanwhile I make signs. I have been in the industry for 4 years and expect there is a lot I can still pick up especially from people on this site, which came highly recommended :U Rock: Yes I'm over enthusiastic with the smilies!
Nice to be here and thanks in advance for the warm welcome!
-Matt

skyhigh

Welcome!!

Being from Sarasota, I can only guess who recommended this site to you )))))))))))))))))))))

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hmmm... wonder who could have sent him here :smile:

Actually Ed (the boss) recommended him to jump on. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy that my employer sees the value of this site too.

Drink away Matt LOL - but dammit I'll see ya' at 8:30 in the morning...

miltecnico

Thanks all! Hey Stacy! Hi Skyhigh I think you guessed well and Bradster I can tell you know what you are talking about already, they are a great team and I hope to match the enthusiasm.

Marlene

Hi and welcome! hubby and I vacationed in Cape Breton a few years back and fell in love with the island as it is so beautiful. there's nothing like standing on a high cliff over looking the ocean with whales below and eagles soaring above!