• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S'Rex's son

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Anyone got any updated info on Brian's 17 year old son who was severely injured in a car accident? I get emails from them but haven't heard much lately.

skyhigh

My heart goes out to Brian and Cheryl. I had the pleasure to meet them at Gino's place. They are the nicest couple you would ever want to meet. I hope for all the best recovery for their son.

iSign

I will absolutely keep Kyle in my prayers. I didn't know about his injury until just now. Brian and Cheryl are such strong and loving people, I am sorry for the helplessness they could be feeling, but hopeful from what I've read, that Kyle wakes up today and praying for total recovery for his brain, vision and speech!

Baz

Thats to bad ... Bryan and Cheryl i hope Kyle recovers well with out any lasting injuries! Thinking about you guys!

signage

Keeping Kyle in my prayers, for a total recovery. Brian, Cheryl and the rest of your family keeping you in my prayers for staying strong for Kyle in this time of need. Hope your 4th is granted with Kyle awakening!

Air Art Girl

Cheryl had been posting updates on her facebook and of course we talk to Brian daily even before Kyle's accident but the Cambridge site posted is the best way to keep up to date. I know Cheryl will post to it often.

Send all your positive energy and thoughts

Replicator

All the positive energy I can muster has been traveling Kyles way . . .

Stay strong Rex and hug the wife for me . . .

Talk to you in a while !

Jillbeans

Wow. I had no idea.
I will keep Kyle in my prayers as well.
Can't imagine what S'Rex and his Mrs. are going through.
Love....Jill

d fleming

Best wishes and hope for the family. My cousin just lost his 23 year old son 6 weeks ago in a single car wreck. No one should ever have to go through that.

Steve C.

All the best to Kyle and family. I received an email from Brian over the week
end, but it was not very specific. I guess it was just sent out to all his friends.
I had not heard anything prior to that so I didn't even know who Kyle is. None
of the links in the email worked, so I'm glad this thread was started to get
some explanations. Thanks.

SignosaurusRex

Thank you all so very much for your well wishes and prayers for my son Kyle. I can't tell you how much that means to all of us.
Cheryl tries to keep the Caringbride site updated as often as possible but it is very limited for update content space.
Kyle is still in Intensive Care at Harborview Hospital which is one of the finest in the country. He is still unconscious yet stable and his
vital signs are good. There is no sign of any injuries from the neck down. His skull is fractured in two locations and a section of each
side had to be removed to allow for brain swelling. He is able to breath on his own but is still on Oxygen at least through today.
Even though he is unconscious, he can hear and is responsive to verbal commands from the doctors to move his hands, feet etc.
and does make movements periodically on his own such as moving his head, an arm, yawn, etc. Fortunately, he is young, strong
and healthy.
We have a 2:00 pm meeting with the doctors today for a more in-depth update and prognosis. I will post more this evening.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like I said earlier to ya..... I'm there for ya if you guys need anything.

I'm sure your lives have been thrown around and inside/out, but we're all praying for a speedy and full recovery for Kyle.

Call me.... if you need anything. We told Howard Saturday about it and he also said he would include Kyle in his prayers.