• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Dr. Timko

Bigdawg

Just Me
Signosaurus Rex and I had a chance to talk this morning about posting a thank you thread to Dr. Timko for his generosity in helping Al Checca with the dental work he needs done for the transplant. (Good idea Signosaurus) It'd be great to let the doctor know that people all over are grateful to him for stepping up to help. Since this is in General Chit-Chat, I can email him a link to the page so he can see it if he wants to. But remember that he won't be able to see any pictures.

So thank you Dr. Timko for your amazing offer to help Al. You stepping in and offering your services takes that part of the burden off Al and it is simply amazing. If you ever need something from one of us sign people... I'm pretty sure we'll remember your generosity to one of our brothers...

Thank you Dr. Timko for your generosity in helping our colleague Al...you are helping a man who has been extremely giving to others in need, it is refreshing that there are generous people out there willing to help when someone is in a time of need. Thank you.

SignosaurusRex

Thank you Dr. Timko..... Your generosity will not be forgotten! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

"If there be any truer measure of a man than by what he does, it must be by what he gives" ~Bishop Robert South

Stealth Ryder

Thank you Dr. Timko this was a great thing to do for a fellow human being and you have made an enormous amount of new friends here by supporting our community and it's members... We all owe you one Dr. Timko... I wish all Americans would emulate and aspire to be the kind of man you have proved yourself to be...

signage

Thank you Dr. Timko for helping our colleague Al...Your kindness will not be forgotten! I hope with you helping our brother Al that you get more in return than you are giving.

Bradster941

Yes, most definitely Thank You !!

This is a community of people sharing and giving, but your generosity
is on a level all its own.

Thank You.

Brad

Baz

Thank you very much Dr. Timko. :thumb: Generosity like this does have a trickle down effect. It puts back some belief in the good of people and makes others want to give back whenever they have the oportunity to do so.

Thank You...

Jillbeans

Thank you for helping our friend.
You will get to see how delightful Al can be.
Thank you for making it possible for us to have him around a little longer.
Love....Jill

Replicator

Thanks Dr. Timko . . . You are a person of true generosity and caring !

It's people like you that make this world a better place to live in . . .

:toasting:

njsigns

My wife and I would also like to say "Thank You" to Dr. Timko. We finally met Al in person a few years ago at a "signs101 meet" and have enjoyed his company at several events since. He's a kind and generous man who loves to share his knowledge and time with his community and peers. You are giving us all the opportunity to continue enjoying Al's company for many years to come - this man means a great deal to all of us, so thank you very much! Your generosity will not be forgotten!

:thankyou:

Gene & Jessica

Marlene

Thank you Dr. Timko for not only stepping up to help save our friend's life but re-newing my belief that people are good and kind. You are a special person and have become very dear in the hearts of the members here in our world wide signs101 community.