• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This Will Blow You Away. Sneak Peek at The New Photoshop.

SignBurst PCs

It is pretty cool. CS4 has "content aware scaling" and now CS5 is going to have "content aware fill". Not too shabby. Both are amazing.

But, if you were using a SignBurst™ computer, you wouldn't have to look at that progress bar nearly as long (if at all). :smile:

signmeup

Will it work that well in real life....or just on carefully pre-selected images at demos? Some university website was showing that (with the same images) last year. Apparently they developed it. Now Adobi has "invented" it.

BTW, XARA has content aware photo stretching for 89 bucks. Maybe they will add content aware fill in the next version.

I'm holding out for "un-crop".

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
A downside to this is that watermarks and copyright notices can be wiped out with the same ease as as the legitimate uses of the technology. That's good news for those who would like to grab images off the web without paying for them. But it's bad news for the producers of finished work who may find themselves sued for producing work someone else removed the notices from. And it's bad news for anyone who is in the habit of posting copyright notices on proofs they supply to clients.

signmeup

Well.....inpaint works to an extent. I did nothing to this but use inpaint. Might be useful to remove an existing sign so you can show the customer what a new one would look like.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3265-copy.jpg
    IMG_3265-copy.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 77

SignManiac

I purchased it and used it on a couple of photos. It's not 100% perfect but damn close and does in seconds what would have taken an hour. Well worth the $40 bucks.

iSign

Adobe is a corporation, not a guy... if a guy "invented" it, that guy is probably quite pleased that Adobe is bringing it to the market place... and who cares if some other players also brought it... the same guys who understand & thrive in an awareness of established brands, offering high priced products seem to be offended at an industry leader offering something amazing at a high cost. Sure, other players might offer it for less, & those who know and trust those sources can save some money... but the big dog has it now too... and now we're all talking about it & they will make a ton of money... good for them... no reason to hold a grudge i wouldn't think..