• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thought I'd say hi

mlaw006

Started out as a way to save some $$$​

Some friends needed lettering for some work trucks. For what they were quoted on the job they decided it was cheaper to buy a cutter and have me do it. Works out for me because I got a free cutter out of it. It started out as a way to save some money and turned into a nice little side business. I can say I’m amazed at what people can produce with these machines. It is an ongoing learning adventure.

Mike

signpro

Manager
welcome!!

now start talking to all their friends friends with trucks, and make a little more money. just do it legally please, so you don't piss off the guys with lots of time/money invested in this business, only to have you undercut them. man i hate that!!! (don't that that personally, just venting on this subject) but for real, start finding a few more small jobs like that if you have the means to do so

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.....................

Looks like you just made it in under the wire :popcorn:

Jillbeans

What might be an adventure to you is a full time career for some of us.
Nice that you got a free plotter because some friends were too cheap to pay a real sign guy.
Hopefully you will learn proper pricing and good design skills and not just be another Calvin cutter at the flea market.
Love....Jill