• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time for the introductions.

warost

Hi Guys,

My name is Stu and I use my vinyl/print business for some much needed extra income, I live in south London so I should suffer a drive by shooting a minute now......really its not as bad as the news would lead you to think.

Anyway I Use Corel 12 and Signlab ES2 euro which is the very cut down version soley for cutting with Corel, I use a Graphtec 3000-60 for vinyl, an Epson for Sublimation, a Canon MP110 for general stuff and scanning and finally I use an Oki C5400 Laser for making the number plates and perspex signs.

I always wonder if I could make this my full time income but the Bank does give Medical insurance and a pension so I guess I will stay put for the next while at least.

Hope to get to know some of you guys.

Cheers.

Stu

WVB

Welcome from the United States of America..! I too hear London is quite expensive to live...

OldPaint

say hi to the queen mum..for me.....hahahahahahahahaha....and that guy with the big ears ....................thank you for craig ferguson....hes one funny chap!!!!!!!!

Jillbeans

Hello from PA.
Having been to London, I have no idea how one drives there...it's a busy place.
Were you at Sign UK last year?
Maybe we've met.
Do you ever go to the UK Signboards?
Love....Jill

Replicator

:Welcome: 2 the BIG SHOW Stu . . .

1131aa88.gif
Cheers !

Ken

Welcome from Beautiful BC..that's "British" Columbia.
I'm starting a petition to change the name of our province to Pacifica. We are neither British or Columbian.
Hang on to the day job. Pension and medical is a good thing.
Cheers!
Ken