• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Up Date on OP . We WOULD miss you.

Marlene

terrible news. he will be so missed and there never will be another like him ever to come our way. it was an honor to have had the chance to know him thru this site. )))))) rest in peace friend

Baz

I offer my condolences to friends and family. Sad news indeed but we should feel lucky to have known such a good person.

God bless.

cajun312

That's sad, my condolences to his family. I met Joe a few years back at a Letterhead meet, he was quite a character.

Mark

speedmedia

Sending thoughts to his family in this difficult time. Didn't know Joe any other way than on here but he seemed like a pretty good dude. Far too young too be leaving this earth that is for sure.

Godspeed Joe!

Thanks,
Kurt

PMG

This is a sad day...Joe was a good dude..he will be missed ,paryers go out to his family .

GypsyGraphics

seems strange to be in tears and know you'll miss, someone you've never met or even spoken to... but it's true.

i'm so sad for our loss ...but hearbroken for Hennie

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I've been reading Joe's posts for close to 12 years... that's around 1/4 of my life. It cuts me deep that man will no longer be around. He meant something to the boards I frequented, the sign business, and to me.

Rest now my friend and peace be with those who loved you.

FatCat

Wow, shocking news indeed - thoughts and prayers to his family.
This place will definitely be different without him.