• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weigh-Ins for the signs101 Losers (the good kind!)

Deaton Design

Ive lost a total of 26 pounds and Im back in the gym. I completely forgot how sore you can get from working out. I remember now.

omgsideburns

I've been working out so long that I haven't gotten very sore in a long time.. Then I broke down three pallets of tile and carried them in case at a time from the driveway to a nice resting place in the back of the garage. Can't wait until I start installing it.. I'm sure the feeling will come back.

Pat Whatley

Managed to get drop another 15 in January on schedule. Had to stop the last couple of weeks because I went a little overboard and got my bowel operation all whacked. I'm almost back to normal, I'll be back on track by Monday.

Marlene

congrats! I too am doing pretty good. I am down to a weight where I am just puggy, plump, etc. instead of morbidly obese, yippie! in the gym every week day morning at 6am and loving it

omgsideburns

Good for you! Anyone that can stick with a fitness plan is doing great. It takes a great deal of discipline to to that.

It seems all I ever hear from people who ask me how to lose weight, or to help them lose weight is excuses.

SD&F

So what's my motivation????? Is anyone gonna put some pics up there so I can see how svelte they are becoming???

omgsideburns

this is me like a month ago... pardon my cheesy mirror chad-bro picture. no one ever takes my picture but me. and yes, that's a screwdriver in my back pocket.

Attachments

• 533696_10150765188312154_503632153_11373231_1643269050_n.jpg
    533696_10150765188312154_503632153_11373231_1643269050_n.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 330

Marlene

So what's my motivation????? Is anyone gonna put some pics up there so I can see how svelte they are becoming???

I wish I had some before photos but I am one who has never liked having my pix taken so I don't have any. when I get where I am going down to, I'll have hubby snap a pix.

Good for you! Anyone that can stick with a fitness plan is doing great. It takes a great deal of discipline to to that.

It seems all I ever hear from people who ask me how to lose weight, or to help them lose weight is excuses.

me too. they really hate it when I tell them there was no magic or super pill or anything but eating right and working out. I've done all the crazy diets out there and failed as they work but they aren't something that you can live a real life doing. eating right and working out is easy as it is all you have to do, no cabage soup, no grapefruit, no meat only, no food coming in the mail, no shakes, none of that nonsense

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I've lost about 15 pounds since the beginning of the year just by cutting some junk food out of the diet. I love Taco Flavored Doritos™ but the empty carbs just add sludge on the mid-section.

Downside: a little bit of muscle mass lost. Can't bench press quite what I could back in December, but I'm almost there. I've been taking a couple core and sports conditioning classes at the gym and getting pretty cut. I'm looking good and well on the way to having six pack abs by summer.

DRPSignsNGrafix

I think I have won this whole deal. Look at the pics. Red shirt is me at 349lbs and today at 176lbs in the black shirt. I WIN

Attachments

• IMG00236-20100501-1935.jpg
    IMG00236-20100501-1935.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 2012-04-25 11.58.09.jpg
    2012-04-25 11.58.09.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 295

DRPSignsNGrafix

Thanks Marlene. The first pic was taken 04/28/2010 the other pic was taken today.

It was a lot of work but I did kinda cheat. I had a Gastric Bypass done on 8-23-2010 But it's been a lot of work and life changes to keep it off.

Marlene

It was a lot of work but I did kinda cheat. I had a Gastric Bypass done on 8-23-2010 But it's been a lot of work and life changes to keep it off.

not cheating at all as people think it is all they have to do and it sure isn't. I know several people who have done the bypass and have gone back to what they were before. it takes a lot of work to maintain and to keep it off.

I'll hit my 85 pound mark at this week's Weight Watchers meeting. I still have a few more to go but it sure looks a ot more doable than the overwhelming amount I was looking at a year ago.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Keep up the good work Marlene. Your right it's a lot of work to keep it off. I know people who have had the surgery and gained it all back as well. It takes a lot of life style changes. Big Al gets me going with all his talk of food though. LMAO