• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weigh-Ins for the signs101 Losers (the good kind!)

Tim Aucoin

Updated "during" picture. I still have 40lbs to go, but I feel like a new man with a new outlook on life. :clapping: First pic was summer of 2010 at my top weight of close to 320 lbs. The "during" pic was taken 2 weeks ago while on my cruise. I call it a "during" pic because the after pic won't be till I reach my goal weight of 180lbs.

Attachments

• Tim Before & After.jpg
    Tim Before & After.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 383

Marlene

funny thing is that with just a head shot, you wouldn't think the weight loss would be so dramatic Tim, but you've lost a hole lot of head! your hats must fall off now! you are looking good and it sounds like you are feeling good too!

omgsideburns

haha I didn't think head size changed much either until I put on a hat the other day and had to bring it in a couple clicks.

edit: I bruised my toenail running last night.. weird. that's what I get for doing double my usual mileage on a day that's usually a rest day. Burned 1000 calories though.

Dennis Schaub

My FitnessPal

Not sure if anyone else is using this, but I started using my fitness pal on my phone and it has helped me lose 14 pounds in the last month or so, since I have been using it, pretty cool :)

omgsideburns

Cool! I used the live strong app to monitor food and stuff when I first got started a few years ago, but now I use the mapmyrun/mapmyride app because I'm just keeping track of my physical activity so I can set new performance goals.

Keeping track of your daily diet and exercise can be an eye opener for some people.

Jillbeans

I'm still holding at 148 but I really need to get firmed up.
I want to weight 130# by my 50th birthday (three days after my son's wedding) so I better get cracking.
While working at the deli makes me burn a lot of calories, I am getting SO stiff from the 7 hours I stand 4 days a week. And I am totally unmotivated to walk the way I used to do on an almost daily basis.

omgsideburns

ladies watch out..

edit: I'm down in the 170s now. Still have a gut but that will take a while to go away. I had to go shopping because I only had one pair of shorts that fit me and I was running out of shirts I liked too.

Attachments

• 181811_10150969399802154_503632153_11822984_621065912_n[1].jpg
    181811_10150969399802154_503632153_11822984_621065912_n[1].jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Marlene

only had one pair of shorts that fit me and I was running out of shirts I liked too.

fun, isn't it! I put on some summer capris this morning thinking they would fit and was so happy when they were way too big. I'm loving it it even if it does require a whole new wardrobe. I'm down 8 sizes from where I started at and almost 9 sizes as the next size down if fitting pretty good now.

omgsideburns

Yeah I'm in 31's from 40s. Stoked on that. Some of my shirts are smalls, most are medium "slims". All the shorts I bought last year are 34/35s so although I could wear them I have to pull them up past my belly button and when I cinch my belt down they look pleated.. Only problem is I don't like cheap clothes so losing weight is free, but all the new clothes I need isn't.

Ran 8.5 miles on Saturday. Felt good until I bonked out (didn't eat much for lunch) and had to walk back to my car from about a mile away.

Marlene

finally got a pix of the almost all new me (still have some pounds left to get rid of)

Attachments

• russ & me june 2 2012 smaller.jpg
    russ & me june 2 2012 smaller.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 342

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It doesn't count if you're standing next to a Canadian....................

Congratulations........... :thumb:

Marlene

WOW, Marlene!! BIG CONGRATS!!! Never saw you "before" but you look AMAZING now, girl!

thanks. I don't have any before photos as I really hate having my pix taken but I now wish I had some. just imagine 88 pounds added to the one I posted and that was me last year.

Tim Aucoin

Thought I'd share my progress on here with you all! To date, 93 lbs. released. I will hit 100 lbs. by the end of this month for sure. After that, another 20lbs. to go to my goal of 180lbs.!!! :Big Laugh:Big Laugh

Attachments

• Tim Before After.jpg
    Tim Before After.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 253