• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What topic would you like to be educated on?

What topics would you like to get more education an training on?

• Total voters

mrugen

What topics do we need the most help with? Software training, color management, printer maintenance, installation, wraps, other? Let's find out? I'd like to find out not just general topics but specifics. Using specific manufacturer names or brands is okay. Could definitely use this info to develop the right topics for webinars, seminars and more. Your generous help is appreciated.

Billct2

You left one of that I think a lot of shops are interested in- Job Management which would include pricing and job tracking

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya left another one out............

• How to run a healthy, honest and legal business.

rjssigns

Getting up to snuff with InDesign.

Although being immersed in it like I am now will probably get me there.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I agree, basic layout and design and how that works with the process of making a sale...

How to make better presentations...

Transitioning from promotional/wide format to architectural signage...

When to use a stock sign, when to make a custom sign...

Rocco G

Can't believe that basic layout and design wasn't in the mix...Oh wait, yes I can.

I'll cast another vote for that topic. Just having a computer and graphic software does not a sign designer make. Even after many years of doing this, I know that I often need help in this department.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Why do the percentages add up to like 200?

Maybe they need to add another choice
"Common core math and polling data"
original-1012142-1.jpg

wayne k
guam usa

Techman

basic layout and design
is not on the list because all one has to do is surf the web. Find some stuff and paste it onto the white board.
Print it and yer done. See, any one can do it. :Big Laugh

jtinker

Owner
Maybe they need to add another choice
"Common core math and polling data"
attachment.php

wayne k
guam usa

This is absolutely a need I think. Were training some people here now and the lack of this information is more common that I thought.