• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When are you closed for Christmas / New Year?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
With the holiday falling on a Saturday/Sunday when is everyone closing up or leaving early?

I probably won't close any of those days, as I rarely get orders on weekends and when I do i usually have them done on Mondays

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Half day on Friday and come back on the 27th. Probably give my employee the whole week off, depending on what comes in.

HulkSmash

we're taking the whole week off after Christmas. I don't care what works comes in it's waiting. I need a vacation and some snowboard time.

Erikka@Rainier

We will be closed on Monday but that's it. We've got a couple of large projects for end December into January so there won't be much rest for us.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Close around noon on Thursday.... come back Tuesday. Same for New Year's. Paid Thursday, Friday and Monday..... full days. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be a little cleaning and just having fun, laughing and joking all day. Very little work if any going on.

Not worried about work loads... getting too old for that stuff. It'll be there regardless when we come back Tuesday. Anything we miss by chance won't be anything of value, if we don't answer our phones immediately.

Pat Whatley

Closing Friday as soon as work is done (or not coming at all if I catch up Thursday), coming back Tuesday after Christmas.

Closed Monday Jan. 2

cdiesel

We're closed from Christmas Eve to Jan 2nd every year. Paid off for everyone.

Except this year I'll be going to San Francisco to help Prowraps install some stupid bus wraps.. But, with the extra money I make that week, I'll take a week and go to the Carribbean again.

JoshLoring

Was closing from from Christmas to new years. Still closing.. But I'm headed up to kill some wraps with Chris @ ProWraps

btropical.com

we have cars we are fixing now , http://www.youtube.com/user/whipteachr?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/kZdW-0vIVFk

And I am working on my Meyers Manx Dune buggy over the holidays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKP3xkEDipc , no signs or tint shop closed from 24th thru 2nd ish . Do some hog hunting in between the those dates at Keaton Beach Fl

We start the season off this wednesday with Alice Cooper at the Hard rock Orlando . then skate into the season no pressure . Huge party at my buddys salvage yard new years night