• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When are you closed for Christmas / New Year?

Farmboy

Play it by ear here also. Reg work week for me. If we're light with work I'll prob give the guys some time off.

HulkSmash

Except this year I'll be going to San Francisco to help Prowraps install some stupid bus wraps..

i heard he suckered you into that. I stayed strong, even after many threatening texts and phone calls.. haha jk jk.

I would come if i could... but my wife would castrate me.

TheSnowman

I'll probably be "closed" that week between Christmas and New Years to the public, just because a TON of shops in this town do that, but if one of my regular's calls me and needs something, I'll come in and do it for them. Unless something happens that I get slammed between now and then.

njshorts

We'll be taking the Monday and Friday surrounding both for retail. We really don't close ever for wholesale though. We'll push wholesale job out asap to be able to spend the time with family, but we won't push one out further for a day off.

Techman

I am closing Dec 17 until Jan 2. That's a fact. No calls. no work, just play around doing g what I want.

signrios

i will be away December 22th all the way through January 6th
time to visit my relatives and go back to my native land and see some old faces!!

FS-Keith

we gave everyone off the week after christmas, helps us make them use up vacation time. My brother and I will be in though, and probably my lead installer. We have a ton of steel to set and signs to install before new years.

signswi

we gave everyone off the week after christmas, helps us make them use up vacation time. My brother and I will be in though, and probably my lead installer. We have a ton of steel to set and signs to install before new years.

Might want to check the laws, in many places you can't close and require employees to use vacation time for the closing.

D&Tgraphics

We'll be closing the week between Christmas and New Years. We do that every year. We give the guys the week off paid. It's kinda they're christmas bonus.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He suckerd you too? Maybe i should leave the wife behind

Naw........

Take her along and show her how many nuts there are doing this stuff and really bore her to death. Score some points after only 6 months into it.......... :ROFLMAO:

Then show her the bridges around Pro's place, I'm sure she'd enjoy that, too.