• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dan Antonelli makes cover of SignCraft

phototec

Dan Antonelli makes cover of SignCraft Jan/Feb 2012, and has another great article about retro vehicle graphics that sell on page 60.

Great job Dan, I realy like all your retro wrap designs.

:thumb:

Attachments

• Jan-Feb 2012.jpg
    Jan-Feb 2012.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 40

Dan Antonelli

Haha, thanks guys. It's our 6th cover to date. Been a long time my involvement with SC, over 15 years actually, but each cover has been a pretty special occurrence. Definitely keeps you motivated. Now if I can stay motivated on my next book. Grrr, I'm getting there but either my life was less busy when I did the first (it was) or, this one is just that much harder. 75% of the writing is done at least. Yay!

For getting on the cover -iIt helps when you client has a professional photographer shoot his vehicles (we're doing Timo's collateral right now). That's really what Tom is looking for when considering cover art. Timo's is super-stoked to be on the cover, too. Great people. We run all their marketing and advertising, and its been so much fun working with them.

Thanks for the shout-out guys.

GypsyGraphics

your work is always so clean... you consistently NAIL IT!
not surprised at all to see you make the cover.... congratulations Dan!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
SignCraft has always been my favorite magazine and I think I've read more articles and seen more front pages by Dan that anyone else.

Great job in promoting you and your customer and giving this industry continued great help and support.

Well Done !! :thumb: :thumb: