• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 Coming Soon

Tony Teveris

Question from Omega / Flexi users. Are you still using the SafeNet key? Hasp or Rainbow. If still with SafeNet what version of their driver are you delivering. We always seem to step on each others security key drivers.

Thanks

stickygraphics12

I am actually curious when 10 is being released? I have seen numerous posts that it would be released in early september? Do you guys have a date yet?

Steph_Stamm

So to confirm this.... your saying if I upgrade to 10 then I'll still be able to run 8.6 AND 10 on the same computer? Upgrading to 10 won't prevent me from running 8.6 anymore?

Also.. how about a release ETA?

Yes, that's absolutely correct Kemble. You can have a version of 8.6 and 10 on the same computer, but you'll only be able to run one at a time, based on what version password you enter into the Install Manager.

The newer keys, the black ones with a green light is the "500-series key" that I referred to before. On the back there should be a six digit code starting with a 5 or a 6.

As for a release date, everything is in production and we're expecting to release very soon! We're all very excited!

Steph_Stamm

Hey everyone! Flexi and PhotoPRINT 10 are now live and shipping! A special thanks goes to all of the beta testers who not only helped test, but also informed everyone about the new features. To purchase or demo a copy of version 10, contact your local reseller. I'll also be happy to answer any questions!

"Deposit Please"

How do i update to 10? My, i mean, your flexipro 8.5 MAC version ( NOT WINDOWS) is full of spidermites & they bite, & it has been since day 1. Tired of reinstalling, clearing preferences & re-launching. I'm hoping this is the answer to the issues.

CJ Troutt

What A Day I tried to Up grade My Flexi Print & Cut 8.6v2Sp2 Build 1509/P1471/1471 to Day and was told by several reseller that I will be down graded to Flexi Sign 10 and also half to Buy Plus print add on.
And that SAI no longer offer Flexi Print & Cut on there line up it was cut out of there line up.
And that I would cost me $795.00 up to V10 + $495.00 Plus print mod = Total$1290.00 +S&H.
I look like no one knows what disappointment day It was to me.

CJ Troutt

Well I tired to Up grade with My reseller and they told me I will not be able to at this time and they could not help me at all.

Steph_Stamm

How do i update to 10? My, i mean, your flexipro 8.5 MAC version ( NOT WINDOWS) is full of spidermites & they bite, & it has been since day 1. Tired of reinstalling, clearing preferences & re-launching. I'm hoping this is the answer to the issues.

We do have an "unofficial" patch for Snow Leopard that has worked well for many customers. If this is something that sounds like it might help, you can email eSupport@SAintl.biz for a link to download.

If that patch doesn't work or you're still interested in upgrading your Mac software to a Windows version, check with your reseller for pricing. From your description, it sounds like it should be the same price as upgrading a FlexiSIGN-PRO Windows 8.5 to FlexiSIGN-PRO Windows 10.

If you download the patch, let us know how it works out!

Steph_Stamm

Well I tired to Up grade with My reseller and they told me I will not be able to at this time and they could not help me at all.

That's very bizarre. We've updated all the resellers about the new version. Who is your reseller? If they refuse to help you, you can call our master distributor, Graphix Direct at 714.428.0060. They can either help you with your existing reseller or recommend one that is willing to help you.

CJ Troutt

I tried to and they said my Print & Cut is not able to up Grade I called and talked to
Graphix Direct this after noon And talk to a reseller they wanted me to contact Chicago ill.
And it is still no help.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
So what is the call to action for those of us that are at 8.6 that do not qualify for the free upgrade and what would be the cost?

The promo material SAi does not list much in the way of new features or improvements over 8.6.

wayne k
guam usa

ps
I think listing
"Recycled Packaging" as a new "feature" is a mistake.

CJ Troutt

I have an up date to Flexi Print & Cut 8.6V2 SP1 windows.
Today I Finlay got answers than print & cut will get Flexi Sign 10 and half to buy Plus Print. What up with when it was posted at #65 here was the posting.

Hey Paxas - we've slimmed down our product line and removed the Print & Cut level. Now we have the following levels:

-Pro (advanced design, RIP & Print and cut package)
-Expert (advanced design and cut package)
-Sign (design and cut)
-Letter (basic cut package for text layout)
-Designer (Design-only, no output)

For Sign and Expert we're now offering an additional Plus PRINT option, which will add the ability to RIP & Print. We do have an upgrade path worked out for customers who currently have Flexi Print & Cut. They will receive Flexi Expert with the Plus PRINT option.

P.S. Sorry I've been a little MIA for a while. We've all got our heads buried in this release! :)

Steph
[/COLOR]

jjwstar

hey guys...i dont see the contour in the advanced tab in 8.6. is located elsewhere? trying to print registration mark so the graphtec can contour cut.

CS-SignSupply

As far as Flexi Print/Cut users, I have been told you will get FlexiSIGN +Print for an upgrade list price of $795.00 (Call or email me for best price).

I have the download link for Flexi 10 and am willing to work the best deal possible for anyone upgrading to Flexi or PhotoPrint 10.

Feel free to call me at 1-877-602-4237, PM me here or email me at sales@cibersupply.com

The download link for version 10 is available if needed, along with a short install guide.

Steph_Stamm

I have an up date to Flexi Print & Cut 8.6V2 SP1 windows.
Today I Finlay got answers than print & cut will get Flexi Sign 10 and half to buy Plus Print. What up with when it was posted at #65 here was the posting.

Hey Paxas - we've slimmed down our product line and removed the Print & Cut level. Now we have the following levels:

-Pro (advanced design, RIP & Print and cut package)
-Expert (advanced design and cut package)
-Sign (design and cut)
-Letter (basic cut package for text layout)
-Designer (Design-only, no output)

For Sign and Expert we're now offering an additional Plus PRINT option, which will add the ability to RIP & Print. We do have an upgrade path worked out for customers who currently have Flexi Print & Cut. They will receive Flexi Expert with the Plus PRINT option.

P.S. Sorry I've been a little MIA for a while. We've all got our heads buried in this release! :)

Steph
[/COLOR]

Hey CJ - you're right, a while back I mis-printed that Print & Cut customers would get Expert & PlusPRINT when they in fact get Sign & PlusPRINT. FlexiSIGN is closer to the Flexi PRINT & CUT functionality. There was a mistake in my notes, and I'm very sorry for the confusion and eventual disappointment!