• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 Coming Soon

CS-SignSupply

Your upgrade will include a new USB dongle that is compatible with version 8.5 and higher. You will be prompted to install the old usb key during the Flexi install to terminate the old purple dongle.

Call me if you have any questions or concerns.

CJ Troutt

Hey Paxas - we've slimmed down our product line and removed the Print & Cut level. Now we have the following levels:

-Pro (advanced design, RIP & Print and cut package)
-Expert (advanced design and cut package)
-Sign (design and cut)
-Letter (basic cut package for text layout)
-Designer (Design-only, no output)

For Sign and Expert we're now offering an additional PlusPRINT option, which will add the ability to RIP & Print. We do have an upgrade path worked out for customers who currently have Flexi Print & Cut. They will receive Flexi Expert with the PlusPRINT option.

P.S. Sorry I've been a little MIA for a while. We've all got our heads buried in this release! :)

Steph
I see an that might work but what about adobe filter's & Icc Color Profiler op in Print & Cut.
Will it be the same with Plus Print or be Expert or with out the extra's Of Flexi Print & Cut work flow.
We do have an upgrade path worked out for customers who currently have Flexi Print & Cut. They will receive Flexi Expert with the PlusPRINT option.
Can you let all of Us that use Flexi Print & Cut know when more Info is out.
Thank you CJ Troutt.
Have Good & Happy & Safe Labor Day Week end To all at Sign 101 & Family:wavingflag:.

Last edited:

choucove

I have a quick question regarding Flexi 10 and compatibility with previous versions. If you have a few workstations running Flexi 8 in the same production environment, will the newer systems running Flexi 10 be able to work with the files and settings from the earlier versions of Flexi and vise versa? In other words, if a file is created in Flexi 8, then opened and edited in Flexi 10, does it change the file settings and type so that it can no longer be worked with in Flexi 8?

graphics guru

Big decesion

started years ago with Casmate. Didnt upgrade til Flexi 8 v1
still using. seems there is always a push to upgrade.
i get it that youneed to on ocassion. but then you have to do the operating system, new computer etc. Im still using xp pro. will 10 work on that OS? and also, i have a DGI OM-70 plotter (Newstar omega), will it have that profile?:banghead:

Steph_Stamm

Even if I wanted to load both or go back I can't, cause the USB key gets Burnt out when I upgrade...... Understand?

The key for this upgrade won't be burned out if you already have a 500-series key for Flexi 8 or 8.6. We'll be using the same key for Flexi 10 so you will have both the Flexi 8 and the Flexi 10 password on the same key. So you could definitely have both versions running on the same computer. Hope that helps!

Steph_Stamm

Im still using xp pro. will 10 work on that OS? and also, i have a DGI OM-70 plotter (Newstar omega), will it have that profile?:banghead:

Flexi 10 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7. Also, we've had a driver for the DGI OM-70 plotter in 8.6 and will also have it in Flexi 10. So you're good to go on all fronts!! :)

Kemble

The key for this upgrade won't be burned out if you already have a 500-series key for Flexi 8 or 8.6. We'll be using the same key for Flexi 10 so you will have both the Flexi 8 and the Flexi 10 password on the same key. So you could definitely have both versions running on the same computer. Hope that helps!
So to confirm this.... your saying if I upgrade to 10 then I'll still be able to run 8.6 AND 10 on the same computer? Upgrading to 10 won't prevent me from running 8.6 anymore?

Also.. how about a release ETA?

graphics guru

good question from kimbal...could both work and operate together. or one load on one computer at a time with one key... 500 series i am assuming you are meaning the key code? its black with the green light. do the keys have a life expectancy to them?