• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here's how I spent my weekend... building vinyl racks.

d fleming

Nice job! Spent my spare time this past weekend getting the place ready to party and building two of these for frisbee golf in the back yard. Got 6 tees and two goals for a 6 hole course. Everyone had a ball trying to make par!

Attachments

• fg.jpg
    fg.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 94

GypsyGraphics

shhhh... don't say that out loud... she might hear & then you could upset the delicate balance of the universe... sheesh :rolleyes:
hey... she just had a major birthday yesterday... believe me she didn't mind seeing that post one little bit. i think she put a bow on it and called it a birthday present.

iSign

wow... cooks, cleans AND Rides!! :thumb:

...a triple threat, not even counting the sign making/auto wrapping gig (or upsetting the delicate balance of the universe)

hey... all that vinyl in the shop, but I don't see the cutter?

GypsyGraphics

wow... cooks, cleans AND Rides!! :thumb:

...a triple threat, not even counting the sign making/auto wrapping gig (or upsetting the delicate balance of the universe)

hey... all that vinyl in the shop, but I don't see the cutter?

actually, that's not my bike, it's a clients. i'll be wrapping it, i was getting all the measurements this morning.

as for the cutter, the Graphtec is the office. there's a door just to the left of the tall vinyl rack that leads to my office.