• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I will be unavailable from.....

BobM

Whats more important, Signs 101 or a cruise to Belize? OR, you could just buy all of us at :signs101: a ticket to join you.

Jillbeans

So will I!
Jan 21st till whenever I get home from the hospital.
Getting the old uterus taken out. Or womb if you prefer.
Wanna switch places?
Sounds like you'll be having more fun, altho I do get a morphine pumps and pain pills.
Love....Jill

GP

I am sure they have wifi on the boat. We expect periodic font contributions throughout the term of your absence, er, vacation.

Have a great trip,

GP

neato

That's where we went. Didn't hang out much in the city, but I thought it was a cool place.

Defenitely eat some Belizian fried chicken at one of the chinese joints. Good stuff. There's a good one on the highway heading out of town toward Ladyville called Friendship Chicken.

You also might want to take a trip out to San Pedro Island or Caye Caulker if you like a quieter place.

Enjoy Belize. Nature-wise, it's paradise.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Have fun shovel and don't think about anything but pleasure and cool water.

As for you Jill..... good luck and happy/fun recovery. The Goddess had that done quite a few years ago and she is a different person.... well, so to speak.

signage

Have fun brother! Jill just read this several times before your surgery and maybe the morphine will make you think you are their with Shovel! Good luck and fast recovery Jill!

Border

Belize City....need recommendations for something to do.

Do the jungle tour to see the Mayan Ruins. It's about a 3 mile speed boat trip up the river to some really great sites. It'll take most of a day. A dinner truip out to Caye Caulker is really a nice boat trip as well.
Do you Dive? So far, that's been the best diving I have ever seen, off San Pedro and especially out around the the atolls near the Great Blue Hole.

Here's some good info on local tours.

Attachments

• Victoria's_Canyon.jpg
    Victoria's_Canyon.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Photo~91.jpg
    Photo~91.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Photo~81.jpg
    Photo~81.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Photo~24.jpg