• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

joe report Monday 4/25 2 AM Final...

Si Allen

The latest straight outta the horse's a.....err mouth!

Just talked to Joe.

Feeling better, will get a defib in the next day or so, Not much damage and will be home in a couple of days.

Conversation was cut short because they were about to get him up and out of bed and into a chair!

Steve C.

"Emotional Swings" yes, that's an understatement. )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

Bannerday

What a nice way to start Monday morning.

Great to hear Joe is doing so well.
Still keeping my foot on the prayer pedal though,
don't want this good news car to slow down one little bit.

showcase 66

This is amazing. Way to go Joe. I wish the ISA was in Florida this week. Maybe then we could have all met up to see/meet Joe in person and give him our well wishes. Makes for a great start of the week.

AutoGraphx

I have yet to post or reply to a thread. I just sit back and read them. This is one that I will reply to and just say it brought a big smile to my face to read the latest update on Joe. Fantastic news!

sfr table hockey

Sometimes things happen in life to people we love and care about. We get the bad news and there is not much hope and then we always say " I wish that never happened". Then for some reason the the Doc might have missed something and things are not what they thought...... or for some reason they are defying the odds. What ever you want to believe happens, you have your own beliefs.

I for one think Fred has one of the best sign forums around and also just happens to have one of the best prayer chains a person could ever need. I for one, am glad to be a small part in both of them.

OP was not lucky to have made it this far..........He was lucky
to have you guys......

Bigdawg

Just Me
JOE UPDATE: Hennie just called; Joe being moved to semi-private room today. Not sure how much longer he'll be there but am sure some cards from y'all would cheer him up:) Address:Sacred Heart Hospital.....5151 North 9th Av...Pensacola,Fl 32504. If/when Hennie feels like he's up to (numerous) phone calls, I'll let y'all know, okay? THANKS SO MUCH for all your love, support and prayers! Hennie may post later on today,not sure. She's asked me to keep everyone apprised of latest as we get it! Hugs

So he may be home soon. Get those cards out while you can!

Marlene

I made him a "pretty" card and will mail it out tonight! lets paper the old guy's walls before they spring him!

Border

Unbelievable....but AWESOME!
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))