• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

joe report Monday 4/25 2 AM Final...

Pinfinity

UNBELIEVABLE!.... to think a few days ago I for one sent condolences to the family...I am so sorry I wish I could have taken those words back.

What an amazing story, I never met Joe here, but followed all the posts associated with him.

I wish all the best for Joe's speedy recovery......oh yea!

Border

you can dis the speedo, but ya can't keep it down!

OP. I hope you take Rick's speedo version of GG's hope avatar and make it yours forever. It would be......perfect

Jillbeans

The "final" thing scared me too.
Joe, you're like a cockroach or something, you are un-killable.
And that's a good thing.
Here's to puttering with your plants and pottery as soon as possible.
Good for you.
Love.....Jill

Marlene

And Tech, when you put "FINAL" in the thread title, I thought the worst!

me too

what will be fun is to see OP post in the "OP is gone" thread. who would have thought last week that things would turn around like this! believe in miracles or not, it is things like this that the word was invented for and calling it a miracle is so fitting!

RiXaX

I sure like the idea of OP being home...healing...and allowing friends pamper him a bit.
A rocking chair in the garden watching hourly growth. C'mon Joe, give us your two cents worth.