• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member in Nebraska

studestu

I have an engraving and sign business in a rural town in Western Nebraska. I have been in the awards industy for over 26 years and bought a vinyl cutter about 12 years ago to decorate mail boxes. At the time, I didn't realize that would be the best buy I made as the sign portion of the business is now equal to the awards business that has been in operation for a number of years.

I just recently bought a Gerber Edge 1 off of eBay. It did not come with the operating program (Graphix Advantage) or a dongle. I was able to pick up a dongle from one of the businesses I do business with, but it is to operate an Edge that uses Graphix Advantage 6.2. I don't know if it will work on my older machine if I can come up with the operating program. Any help along these lines would be appreciated. I guess I am in the market for Graphix Advantage and a dongle if one is available ot make the printer operate.

I did contact Gerber Scientific but they were not any help.
Thank you

iSign

I suggest you start another thread with this inquiry in the title. This is a very busy forum, and nobody can ever see everything, but I'm certain there are several folks who could help you if they see the question...

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I suggest you start another thread with this inquiry in the title. This is a very busy forum, and nobody can ever see everything, but I'm certain there are several folks who could help you if they see the question...

That and HELLO!!! From Nebraska as well. Good to see there's another CORNHUSKER on here!