• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new mowed grass....

Marlene

I got my first whiff of a new mowed lawn this morning! may not be a big deal to all who don't live in the cold parts of the world, but around here, it's a sure sign of summer coming! when I smell fresh mowed grass, I just want to knock off work and sit around with a big lemonade.

what are your favorite smells? sounds odd but we all have them. I love mowed grass, babies heads, cookies cooking, gas, old magic markers, new cars.

Tim Aucoin

Wow... I thought I was the only one in the world who liked the smell of gasoline until I saw your post Marlene! I also like the smell of BBQ's, fresh mowed grass, hot tar, coffee (although I don't drink it) and fresh baked bread! What a weird race us humans are!!! :rolleyes:

gnatt66

race fuel (gas), race fuel (methanol), cookies, cinnamon buns, and....

yeah...i'm a fat and i work on race cars..haha.

TheSellOut

yeah "Rapid Tac" is awesome, and I am with you on the fresh cut grass this time of year! I can't place the smell but once and a while I get a whiff of something that takes me back to my Grandfather and is Airstream!

thewood

I've already cut the grass four times this year. But I do love the smell of fresh cut grass and grilled meat wafting through the air.

rcook99

Racing fuel (104 octane and higher) Fresh cut grass which I will be doing today for the 4th time already. That is very unusual up here for this time of year. I usually don't get my 4th mowing in until late May but I'm not complaining if you consider the alternative. (SNOW) The perfume my wife wears.

Marlene

gas is funny as I love the smell but can't stand to smell it for very long. anyone remember the mimeographics? those blue printed sheets of paper your teachers used to use? I loved the smell of those prints.

32bantum

working in the shop all day and walking out to smell a fat RIBEYE steak cooking on the grill!!! better than s... well not quite but there's always time for that after I eat.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

:bushmill: ..... and after a rain.... that earthy smell.
and most of all........ my wife. :loveya:

rcook99

[QUOTEShovelhead
PhD
Chanel No. 5!

][/QUOTE]

I figured something was going on when I found those brown stained Harley underwear in the laundry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rcook99

for having a sense of humor brother.

:thumb:If there is one thing I do have is a very good sense of humor.:rock-n-roll: I wanted to bust your balls about grease and oil on the sheets but wasn't sure if would go for it. Some Italians are very touchy, growing up in a family full of them I know. You would not know that I had any Italian in my blood from the hair and eye color but as I tell people I am Italian from the waste down. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:If there is one thing I do have is a very good sense of humor.:rock-n-roll: I wanted to bust your balls about grease and oil on the sheets but wasn't sure if would go for it. Some Italians are very touchy, growing up in a family full of them I know. You would not know that I had any Italian in my blood from the hair and eye color but as I tell people I am Italian from the waste down. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, how do I ask this delicate question ?? Was your mother or dad Italian if only the bottom half took to it ?? :omg:

I was always under the impression that it got spread about quite evenly, but this sounds like you might need surgery.

Shovelhead

I buy your old lady a bottle of cheap perfume and now you gotta break out the ethnic card.....nice. :popcorn:

JR's

pure gum turps

Boiled linseed oil
old oil base paints

red led and white led not so much

and coffee