• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tips & Tricks for sjm...............

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I usually don't post this sort thing out here, so as not to upset many members, but since the person I'm trying to reach is only here.... I'm forced to try to give him a tip on me. :thumb:

So, in trying not to botch up another member’s thread, I’ll start this one here.

sjm, if you have a problem with me… either address it…once and for all or shut your trap. Your constant digs at me and many other members are nothing more than a child’s tantrum displayed in a most annoying fashion.

Being a Merchant Member has nothing to do with welcoming someone to this forum. It’s something I believe should be done when I see someone new… regardless of their question or opening post. In addition, I invite more people to welcome new people in also. If you would go back and read all of my ‘Welcome from PA…………………….’ posts, you will see they are about 98% or 99% the same unless some are in my vicinity. In that case I let them know I am nearby. That alone gives the OP the ability to contact me for more insight of our being neighbors. You’d be surprised how many members within 150 miles of me have contacted me just to chew the fat, talk about pricing or customer problems. Not to mention how many members from all over have done the same. You are sadly mistaken if you think what goes on, on the face of this forum doesn’t take place behind the scenes, too. It just so happens…. you haven’t made any friends, nor does it appear you want to make any with your constant barrages towards so many folks here.

Not everything is based upon giving positive advice. Take you for example….. when have you out of your nearly 500 posts given any positive advice ?? I’ll bet I could count it on one hand.

As for the Cor-X coming in colors…. I didn’t know it about 10mm….. and I admitted it. It still isn’t available in my area unless I order it two months out. Doesn’t sound like a plan to me, but if you wanna jump on it…. knock yourself out.

Anyway, like I said…. tell me what your problem is and maybe we can solve your pointless, shallow, irrational outbursts and you might start to fit in around here.

Gino

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i think i missed something....i hate when i miss something.... ;P

kinda interested to see what happens with this now, though...

SignManiac

Thanks Gino for saying what I thought about saying all along, but I figured ignoring him was the lazy, easier way to deal with a @#$%. I remember a kid I grew up with, Mike P., one of the most argumentative p****s I had ever known. Didn't matter if he was right or wrong, he just loved antagonizing people.

Eventually his mother forbid us from doing anything together or going anywhere near each other because the only solution for me at that time was to beat the cr*p out of him time and time again. He must have liked it I guess. I know beating him up was wrong now, but I enjoyed every minute of it with no regrets.

But if all else fails, the ignore button on this site really does work.

Last edited by a moderator:

iSign

...@#$%
...the most argumentative p***k...
...antagonizing

I second the nomination for the most antagonizing, argumentative @#$% p***k award going to sjm

Thanks Gino for saying what I thought about saying all along.

Thanks Bob, for saying what I thought when reading Gino's post!

mountainmang

gino, seems like you've tried to make peace a few times over the last couple days. after that post, i don't see where you owe it to yourself or anyone else to make another effort:thumb:

signage

Thanks Gino for saying what I thought about saying all along, but I figured ignoring him was the lazy, easier way to deal with a @#$%. I remember a kid I grew up with, Mike P., one of the most argumentative p****s I had ever known. Didn't matter if he was right or wrong, he just loved antagonizing people.

Eventually his mother forbid us from doing anything together or going anywhere near each other because the only solution for me at that time was to beat the cr*p out of him time and time again. He must have liked it I guess. I know beating him up was wrong now, but I enjoyed every minute of it with no regrets.

But if all else fails, the ignore button on this site really does work.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

sjm

Gino, you are a fool, John Gotti had more class than you.

If you don't want to be challenged then don't post .... simple paisan vaffanculo

sjm

Gino I would normally ignore such tripe ... but you were online when I posted. Thanks for making me famous ... paisan vaffanculo

For those who don't speak English as as first langauge, in child's speak

Attachments

• MIDDLE FINGER CHILD.jpg
    MIDDLE FINGER CHILD.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 103

Circleville Signs

Fred,

You don't get too many calls for banaishment around here, but I think I speak for MOST of the active posters on this site when I say we would REALLY apreciate it if you banished this troll back to the hole he came from.

sjm

Sorry for speaking the truth, I can appreciate you don't agree with free speech. Dude your boys come home in body bags so you can post here.

Please tell me you joking.

sjm

Circleville Signs. maybe you make a point, who needs a world police when you have something worth while to say.

vinylbarry

sjm I havent paid attention to it much but your last post was un called for. They are fighting for freedom yes but it protects alot of people not just the US and its not totally about freedom of press and speech but to make comments just cause you can just shows how much ass you are.
Just my 2 cents
:wavingflag: