• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Al Checca

Al Checca

Off to see Dr Timko today, I think we begin the process today. After the newspaper ran there story another 3 have offer to help. There really are some great folks out there.
Not real sure what I'm in for today but I'll fill everyone in. :beer

Marlene

Off to see Dr Timko today, I think we begin the process today. After the newspaper ran there story another 3 have offer to help. There really are some great folks out there.

tell Dr. Timko thanks from all of us for taking good care of you! so nice to hear that others stepped up to help after the paper ran the story. it just makes you feel so good about the world when you hear of the good that people do.

keep us updated and all the best to you!!!

Al Checca

Dr Timko's office

So I went to Dr.Timko for my 2nd visit and he began a deep gum cleaning and normally this would be a two sitting visit but he rock n rolled threw my mouth and got that squared away, that was one thing the transplant team wanted done.
So with that done we wants to wait a month and see how I heal and that may determine what teeth need to come out,looks like 8 or 9 for sure that need to come out.
Now in the meantime next week I'm off to Dr Rawa's office and he can start also, I see him on the 29th and he will get a game plan together and I would think the following week we will start there which brings me to two points.
I want to let everyone know that Dr. Timko's staff told me he was speechless over the "thank you" thread he revived. Also would it be possible to start a thank you thread for Dr Rawa out of Latrobe Pa. please?
I understand he will be the one pulling most of the teeth.

So I'm done for 30 days at Dr Timko's and going to get a few cavity's and a broken tooth pulled for sure in the meantime..

That's my update and again that you all for standing beside me! The staff at Dr. Timko's made a great statement.... I have some wonderful friends and I do.
Thanks to everyone that has helped.

Tim Aucoin

That's so great to hear that things are under way Al! Know that you are being prayed for and thought of every day!!

SignosaurusRex

Great News there Al! Great to hear that Dr.Rawa has joined in and I think a Thank you thread for him as well is in order. After all, he's jumping into the trench too! :thumb: