• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Al Checca

signage

I spoke to Al earlier today. He said things are going a little rough after the Open Heart surgery. He is doing Ok just taking its toll being on dialysis. Just thought I would let every one know! His sprites are still up!

SignosaurusRex

Thanks for the update Brian. I was just wondering today about his progress. Glad to hear his spirits are up and making forward progress! :thumb:
Is he at home rather than in the hospital?

signage

Yea he's home, but saying he get out of breath real easy. He also said he can not go up steps. They told him it would take about 12 weeks and he said it has been 6. Said he will star going to therapy either later this week or next week.

njsigns

Thanks for the update Brian. I hadn't seen much activity from Al on Facebook lately, I figured after heart valve surgery he'd be laid up for a bit. I'm glad to hear nothing can keep that man down! Like Doug, I'm not surprised for a minute!

Al, just want you to know you're always in our thoughts here - and just think, you're half way through the recovery, the tough part is over. We're keeping our fingers crossed that the second half of your recovery will be a breeze for you. Keep the faith buddy!

Gene & Jess

Arlo Kalon 2.0

As one who has recently been on the receiving end of these well wishes, I can't stress enough how much it means to the afflicted. To know sooo many people outside your local sphere of friends/family are thinking about you is powerful medicine. Al, I don't know you but have a real damn good idea of what you're going through. Please take it easy and let your body heal to its optimum ability. I'm sorry for the compound health concerns that have plagued you and wish you all the best with a speedy recovery.