• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does anyone monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Border

Seems that someone is now nervous. So that means they were suddenly educated about copyrighted material. That's a good thing.... but does it mean they are changing their ways or just hoping to go back 'underground'?

Shovelhead

Here he is.
PM for details!

Attachments

• monitor_lizard.jpg
    monitor_lizard.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 64

Marlene

this could be fun.

it looks like he's changed his info and is trying hide his location and all other info.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Best Buy. Emachine bundle comes with 19' hd. flat screen for around $300.00.

Air Art Girl

it does look like he has figured out that what he was profiting on is illegal or like mentioned above is just trying to go underground again. Dude, there is nothing wrong with have your little sticker booth, just don't rip off other people's protected stuff. You'll get busted for that.

Marlene

I'm thinking the Harley Swat team is at the door with it's battering ram:biggrin:

maybe Scobby and the Mystery van is outside too!

SignManiac

I saw on the news this morning federal agents and INS were conducting a raid on the same flea market looking for illegal aliens and copyright infringers after getting tips from informants from the ISA show in Vegas? I'd be crapping myself right about now that Calvin could be pissing on my leg at any minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.