• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

joe report Monday 4/25 2 AM Final...

Techman

Just had a call from Joe. He is up and fully functional. He is operating on his own for now. The docs will be planting a defib into him in the next day or two.

It seems there will be some small amount of heart damage. They will know more after he heals a little more. However he is still suffering from infections and other complications.

The fact that a dep sheriff was right on the scene with a portable defib was a major factor. And the EMT team got him to the docs right away. Yes it was a very close call. It seems he didn't have a heart attack as in a clot. His heart did the fibulation thing and caused a serious problem because no blood was moving.

I pray this will be the last update. Hopefully by this weekend the ol' coot will be here to rant again.

First Ol' Si a year ago and now ol Joe. I think I have a full measure of emotional swings. What do you all think?

:clapping:

iSign

what cool news... OP, you are probably gonna be even more insufferable knowing how much we all love ya... and that is as it should be.. 'cause insufferable is what we love about ya!!!

aging sucks though...

GypsyGraphics

what do we think???? i think maybe we witnessed (so to speak) a miracle!

can't wait to see ya back posting OP!!!!!
hope you're feeling the love!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Fantastic, can't wait for him to get back in here!
Happy Easter Joe.

Thanks for the update Tech.

wayne k
guam usa

astro8

Fantastic news...made me smile from ear to ear and I'm looking forward to him giving you all a hard time.

I've been here half a world away concerned about him and I'm sure many others from around the globe have as well....great news.

round man

Curtis,..I've been out of tha late nite loop for awhile now with school and all, but been goin thru alot of old memories and realizin' the importance of friendship this past week or so,....thanx for the effort ta keep us updated and hopefully ya won't have to do it again for quite some time,....I f ya talk ta Joe before I do, tell'im hey for me & glad ta hear he is gettin' better,...timi

BobM

George Bush will be happy that OP.......)))))) is back and will be ginving him the highest praise a former President could get.............))))))))))))))))))>
Can't wait to see back on the board leading the "CONSERTATIVE" rant. Our prayers have been answered...........)))))))))))))))))

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just great.... simply great news !!

I can't wait to hear his version of what took place. The next few weeks should prove very interesting.... and possibly frustrating............:ROFLMAO:

:Welcome: back, Joe............. :toasting:

ionsigns

Smoke free since 2/2/08. If I can do it, anyone can.

DITTOS - Poconopete! Quitting cold TURKEY IS POSSIBLE! I have lost 32 pounds in 90 days! Why...for my wife and kids [grandkids someday]. Think healthy, eat healthy...live long...give strong! We all can beat heart disease!

Craig Sjoquist

Thank you for the updates Techman, I for one has been looking morning, noon and night for updates on Joe and so glad he can see the edge of the woods and his full recovery looks good. will still keep the prayers and good thoughts strong so he may never have this again, and live long and strong.