• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quadruple Bypass

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hey Guys...

Home for a minute to get some sleep, but wanted to pop in to post this. Jeff got through surgery this morning and as the title indicates - when he does something, he goes all in!! Still some challenges in the future, but the cardiac surgeon was magnificent and literally saved my husband's life. Bless you Dr. Peterson :thumb:

Jeff's out of it, but I did get to go into CVICU for a brief minute to see him. While he may be in rough shape, he's alive. And that's good enough for me right now.

Thanks for all the messages, prayers and positive thoughts sent our way both here and on facebook. I haven't always been able to respond, but I read them and they mean a lot to me. I'll drop in and update when I can.

Stacy

Baz

Thats some good news! I wish your husband a speedy recovery and hope everything keeps going well.

Hang in there Stacey .. Were thinking of you!:thumb:

GypsyGraphics

So sorry to hear a quadruple bypass was necessary, but to have it discovered and repaired is a prayer answered. Continued prayers for you both, on his road to recovery.