• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Snow storm???

Marlene

it's coming my way, how is it in your area? this one sounds huge as it extends to most of the country.

AUTO-FX

Just freezing fog and rain. We had about a quarter inch of sleet on the street. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be bad with ice accumulation. Probably be power outages.

Rodi

This should be immediately put into NHB, this is outrageous :)

Looks like we're getting hit again.

Gonna be a long work day.

shakey0818

Were getting the same weather here in Rhode Island.Only thing the snow is good for is taking days off and keeping my beer cold.Boy do i miss the summer.

Marlene

the first flakes are starting to fall here. I live in the boonies up by the Canadian border and if they say 18" we can double that and more. staying home on Wednesday as it just isn't worth driving when the roads are bad.

Tim Aucoin

Got a ton of snow on Saturday... and ccccold (after bringing warm weather home from our cruise the week before). I shoveled 4 times on the weekend. Woke up yesterday to -32C for the drive to work. This morning is a balmy -22C. We're supposed to get up to +5C by tomorrow. :banghead: It's hard to keep track day to day here!!

saktrnch

I feel kind of cheated. The forecast claims I only get 4-7" of snow, while the people south of here get 15-24". The skiing was great last night with 3 or 4" of new snow yesterday.

"Deposit Please"

getting flurries here, but the blizzard is suppose to hit around 3 today. They are saying 3 inches per hour w/ 50 mph winds & 25 ft waves on lake michigan. ...Wondering who pissed off Winter Man Jack. Got my camera ready

Marlene

getting flurries here, but the blizzard is suppose to hit around 3 today. They are saying 3 inches per hour w/ 50 mph winds & 25 ft waves on lake michigan. Got my camera ready

they said we are to get the 3-4 inches per hour but without the wind. stay safe!

Tim Aucoin

In December they ran out of room to put the snow from the streets in Airdrie where I live, so they created temporary traffic circles instead! These were all over the place. It's happening again this week...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 127

Fanaticus

We got a few inches in Southern WI last night, some high drifting. Supposed to get more today and tonight. I heard 20 inches.

MikePro

BRING IT ON! I've got 4x4 pickup truck with my snowboarding gear all loaded up! Landfill surfing, here i come!

Billct2

Snow/sleet here.
Lots of roofs losing the battle, been awhile since we had this much snow and it's taking out the weak ones.

Brandon708

getting flurries here, but the blizzard is suppose to hit around 3 today. They are saying 3 inches per hour w/ 50 mph winds & 25 ft waves on lake michigan. ...Wondering who pissed off Winter Man Jack. Got my camera ready

I am going to try to document it as much as I can. We are getting off of work before 3pm to beat the storm and will not be coming in tomorrow due to the snow.